• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Pedersoli Rocky Mountain Hawken

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, those guns were a bargain at 699 bucks. I saw one at the Pennsylvani Cabelas store for 649. No they arent a custon hawken but they are nice. Mine is in walnut and i wont be parting with it any time soon.

Yep, they can´t beat a custom rifle.
But they´re great. :thumbsup:
Just won a competition with mine. :wink:
I´d whish I could find such a price offer for a Mortimer flinlock rifle from Pedersoli. They have proven that they are keepers in many competitions. Unforutunatly they aren´t cheap to find. :(

I have the 54cal Pedersoli Hawken rifle in walnut. It is a great gun for me. But, it's my first ML, so I can't give a whole lot of perspective on it. I can say with certainty that on the few times that I've shot it (never seem to be able to get away in order to shoot it) it shoots flawlessly. Plus, it just looks really good. Heavy gun, too.

All in all, very pleased with mine.

Latest posts

Back