• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Pedersoli Rust Brown Barrel?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you for the replies. Examples posted here show some models are def having problems with the type of finish applied to barrels.
I emailed ([email protected]) the importer and asked about the browning finish on the Rocky Mtn and Missouri . Coating or rust bluing process… and they said. “ The barrels are blued by a rust bluing process.“
Correction: Rec’d an email today from Pedersoli’s offices in Italy. They stated the barrel treatment used is a special Cerakote process.
I’d rather buy custom but if I was to buy a Rocky Mtn Hawken I’d redo the barrel, likely rust… adding cost to an already expensive rifle.

Back