• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Percussion Caps Found

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bass Pro yesterday had Remington #10s at $13.99/each.
Walmart had 8 packs of standard CCI #11s. Picked up 4 tins at $5.62/each. Texted a friend who hunts with a .50 to go get the rest. Took me to roughly 1100 10/11 total. With our 3 antlerless per day bag limit, at 2.5 months ML/modern combined seasons… Roughly 1.25 months of that off… 🤔👍🏻

Bass Pro yesterday had Remington #10s at $13.99/each.
Walmart had 8 packs of standard CCI #11s. Picked up 4 tins at $5.62/each. Texted a friend who hunts with a .50 to go get the rest. Took me to roughly 1100 10/11 total. With our 3 antlerless per day bag limit, at 2.5 months ML/modern combined seasons… Roughly 1.25 months of that off… 🤔👍🏻
I got lucky and caught them here in Pulaski while they were being stocked back, I think, in August for 5.62. haven't had any since. Checked Lawrenceburg a couple times too but I don't reckon they ever got any. Didn't even see a place for them there.

I got lucky and caught them here in Pulaski while they were being stocked back, I think, in August for 5.62. haven't had any since. Checked Lawrenceburg a couple times too but I don't reckon they ever got any. Didn't even see a place for them there.
Found them in, of all places, Bartlett in Shelby County. Would not have stopped, but a little voice in the back of my head would not let up…

Back