• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Pics from F I war

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rsblack

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Hi All ,there are some pics
from the event in CZ

http://tqfp.rajce.idnes.cz/Manevry08/#album

Your area looks more like I perceive the F&I War area to look than where we do it. That is beautiful territory. Thanks for sharing.

Ronnie

Pardon my ignorance, but I had no idea you did early U.S. period reenactments in Europe. Those are great pictures that make me think they were taken somewhere in the U.S. Thank you for sharing them with us.

:v :thumbsup:

Martin,
Those are some great photos! Wish more folks here would take our heritage as serious
as you do.
snake-eyes :hatsoff:

Those are some really great pics! I wish folks around here would take our history as seriously as you folks do! :hatsoff: :applause:

Adam

Great pics, Martin. :thumbsup:
It is about time that we meet.It really isn't very far to the CZ.
:hatsoff:

Fantastic pics as usual, you guys have your act together and it shows for sure.

Many thanks for sharing, always enjoy.

fantastic pictures, you have a real eye when taking the portraits, they bring life to the people. I like the use of the horses too, don't see to much of that around here

Martin, very nice pictures! It looks like everyone is period correct and having fun. Emery

Either You guys have got to come to the UK to play(like our German,Dutch,and Italian contingents),or we'll have to get a coach together to visit you.
Steve(Mass.Provincials,New France and Old England)

You all have a very good standard of authenticity!!! I really like your pics...you all look awesome!

WOW!

I "reenact" with a Jacobite group, and really love the great kilts!

Too bad you guys are so far away as I can envision some really awesome skirmishing.

Excellent PICS. I used to be stationed in GRAFENWOHR, GE. Just about an hour from the Czech border. Sure wish I had ran across this website back then. It would have been nice to get to experiance an event there.

I'll say it again, you guys look better than many reenactors over here. Great work! :thumbsup:

Back