• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

pics of this years hunts??

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't have any good tags this year. I might try a open cow hunt.
Here is my Son Jacob's antelope. Ron

Jacobshunt10.jpg

Our season here in northwest Arkansas don't start till the 20 th so maybe soon :wink:

Deer season opens at the end of the month...have only had a couple dove hunts so far:

.62cal(20ga) Early Virginia by TVM

090312-DDovesChristened20gaEarlyVirginiaFlintlock.jpg

.54cal(28ga) Early Virginia by TVM

09101228gaEarlyVirginiaDovedebut.jpg

It use to be Once in a lifetime, but I do not think it is anymore. I was reading the regulations and I do not see that any more. The Dessert Bighorn still says once you are drawn you can not put in again.

So Far All I have harvested this year is a doe in Colorado with my .62 trade gun, and a grouse!

2012_doe.jpg

I did not get a bull elk on my hunt but here is a picture of the bull he shot and a few grouse we killed!

EF2012bull4.jpg

I have a buck tag for next weekend, hopefully I will have pictures to post after that!!!

Good luck to you all!!!

Back