• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Places to eat around Kempton Gun fair-

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

James Kopp

40 Cal
Reaction score
All

I am planning on attending this gun fair this year and will be staying in Kuntztown.....For those of you who have been there, what are some good old home cooking kind of places to stop and eat....I like to support the local places rather than the chains......any information would be appreciated...

I believe you mean Kutztown and I've eaten at Letterman's Diner for breakfast and the K'town pub taphouse and BBQ for dinner. Would recommend both and both are on main street.

go by cabelas on 61 lots of chain rest. cracker barrel , red robin.....
CJ Hummels in Lenhartsville right down 143 south from the fair and several small places in kutztown and Hamburg all very close to kempton and the kempton hotel

The Chinese buffet in the strip mall across SR 60 from Cabelas. Been going there after the Kempton/Dixon's shindig for a long time. Think it's two exits west of Kempton exit.

The Kempton Hotel is right by the fairgrounds where the gun makers fair is.
In Kutztown the Kutztown tavern is good. The Airport Diner is pretty good as well.

Back