• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Possibles bag

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gentlemen,

As a newbie, I was curious as to what all your flinters carry in your possible bags for hunting or target shooting. I'm attempting to put one together and I'm always curious to hear what others include. Usually, I can pick up some good ideas that I never would have thought of.

Thanks in advance!!!

Bison,

Thanks for starting this thread.

I am also a newbie and I just ordered a nice possibles
bag from the Leatherman, so I was going to ask the experts
here the same thing, but you beat me to it.

Keep 'em coming guys, this is great stuff for us new flinters to learn! :)

SS,

Glad I could help you as well. There's just too much info out there to digest and it's just easier to ask those that have already tried things and found out what works. Good luck with the bag. I'm going to Dixon's in the future to pick up some supplies so I will see what they have there. Otherwise I think I'm going to get something from the possibles shop.

:thumbsup:

For a lot more information about Possibles Bags and more, check out the Shooting Accessories forum.
Lots of neat stuff there. :peace: :peace: :)

Back