• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Possum Branch Rendezvous this week

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Don't miss out!!!
October 9,10,11,12
1/2 hour north of Nashville off 65N
Tons of fun, lots of shooting, knifes, hawks, arrows, you name it. Great prizes and some of the Possums are some of the best folks you will ever find.

I won't miss it. One of the best shootin' rendezvous I've been to. Great shoot! Great folks too.
See ya there. :hatsoff:

BTW, for anybody interested in going, it is a pre-1800, flintlock-only rondy.
Games for the kids and ladies.
Pumpkin carving contest.
Feast.
Every kind of shootin' you can do with a flintlock,
Except pistol.
Several vendors.
Wood and water.

30 MILES NORTH OF NASHVILLE
TAKE 1-65 EXIT #108, TURN WEST ON HWY 76
1/2 MILE PAST CROSSROADS GROCERY,
TURN LEFT AT SIGN.

The sign at the turn in is not that obvious there should be a bunch of vehicles and trailers that you can see beside a field, it was corn last year.

Come earlier if you can. You're gonna miss a lot of the shootin' if you show up Saturday.

I don't know where twin oaks is. Possum Branch rondy is right by White House, TN and Springfield is not too far the other way. Great rondy. Try and go next year.

Latest posts

Back