• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Post deleted by Claude

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got a .40 cal with a 1in18 twist.The barrel I won at a blanket shoot.Unmarked,homemade by a man named Les Franz.I did all the machine work to breech it and such.Then mounted it in an old El Cheapo Spanish pistol.Used their brass hardware and built my own trigger assembly.It looks like the pistol everybodies had at least one of,except it shoots like a house afire!!Noah

None. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: I have to wait for the CFO to approve the purchase order.

.50 Kentucky flint Pedersoli.
.44 Ethan Allen "Ace" gambler's pistol
.36 Pietta brass frame '51 Navy
.31 Pietta brass frame "Baby Dragoon" (what a fun piece!!!)

NYS requires you to register B/P handguns if you intend to shoot them. The respective county judges then determine how many handguns you can own. In my county the judges have been real A/H's with regards to handguns. Neighboring counties allow unlimited numbers of handguns, but I've had to go see the judge every time I reached a multiple of 5 H/G's. ---- I won't say how many times I've been to see him......... I like B/P, but I also like Colt .45ACP's!

JW

Back