• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Powder Horn

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slowpoke

50 Cal.
Reaction score
h0002.jpg

Got a new powder horn in the mail the other day. It was made by Ron Vail. I call it my "Thomas Sumter Horn" because I had him put a TS quote on it "Self Government will only work with self discipline" It also has a pair of Gamecocks on either side. TS was known as "The Fighting Gamecock"

Slowpoke

That would really look nice at my house... :winking: ::

I seen some nice horns in my day, (even on my ex-wife, but that's the wrong kind... the fire and brimstone keeps setting off the FFg) but yours is extra nice, it looks 200+ years old... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Thanks for showing it to us...

I added his web page to our links section...

Thanks MM,
Ron is a really nice guy and his prices are VERY afordable.

Slowpoke

Back