• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Pronghorn Chronicles....

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tsaan Wookkuh! I never had a doubt in my mind you could make it happen if you just got the chance.

You sure had your Guardian Angel working overtime hanging out with that bunch! Hopefully lots of lessons learned on their part!

Congrats and thanks for taking us “safely” along!!

Outfitter advertisement if written by Spark:
"Good people, good food, decent lodging. Lots of property to hunt and plenty of speed goats will be seen.
For God's sake don't let them drive!".

As written by the outfitter:
"Good people, good food, good lodging. Lots of property to hunt and plenty of speed goats will be seen. We even have had one knucklehead show up to hunt them with a primitive flintlock. Despite our trying to discourage him in two separate car accidents so we wouldn't have to count him in our success rate, he even managed to get one! A testament to how good the hunting is here!".

Sorry, couldn't help myself.

Latest posts

Back