• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Range report Jukar longrifle

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lonehunter said:
Nice shootin Josh!
Keep tweaking that load and you can shrink that group even more.
This is a 50 yrd benched group out of mine, The "flyer on the bottom right was the first shot from a clean barrel, it settled in after that. :wink:
100_0091.jpg

While I thank you, Sir, that's not my target. I just downloaded the pic from the original poster and threw it on group measuring program for him.

These are a couple of mine.

Untitled-2-1.jpg

If I recall correctly, the 3 card was the first shot from a cold barrel, and I know the 4 card has one elongated hole from three shots. That, I remember, because I stopped after shooting that while I was still feeling good for the day!

I do not remember what charge I was using, only remember it was about 45 or 50 yards from the Jukar.

I suppose when I can cross the creek again I'll have to see if I can't maybe duplicate the feat.

Now I need to see if I can get the New Englander to shoot this well. Shooting at the same distance at the King of Clubs, I was able to hold four of five on the card using the original sights (express style or some danged thing). I bought some standard ones off a member here, and it's pretty well sighted in, but haven't had a chance to do any chunk gun type work with it since.

Josh

Hi Paul

thx a lot for your reply !

I will have a look for a Traditional Kentucky or a Shenandoha Rifle next time .

I think for myselfe it will be just the better choice as a Pedersoli Kentucky for more money but with a 1:48 turn instaed of a slower 1:66 turn

Klaus

Latest posts

Back