• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Ready to buy! Advice? Opinions?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tg,

He makes them from a high grade of barrel steel and they are tapered all the way from breech to muzzle. No flare. They are not DOM. I checked with him on that. It was part of my list of questions. Did a search on another forum and a person there has one of his guns and shoots 2 3/4 in groups at fifty yds offhand. Another member said he had great barrels also. Sent the order in yesterday(Express) so I may it Saturday or Monday.
I feel like a little kid again; waiting for an order to arrive. Oh well! It feels good!

TinStar

Sounds great, I was surprised of late at how many oct/rd. barrels there were around that had no taper from the breech to the transition and the surprising acceptance of this and the lack of the makers disclosure of this detail before the sale, enjoy your new toy.

Tin,
Don't overlook the Penn Fowler Jim Chambers sells.A little more coin, but they are worth every penny.Lock stock,barrel and furniture,all are top drawer.JMHO.

Sorry,didn't see that you ordered.

Back