• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

recommendation

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

onausable

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Has anyone had any experience good or bad dealing with The Gunworks Muzzleloading Emporium of Springfield, Oregon?

I've gotten a few things from them in the past, but I stop because they charge a fee to pull your order from their shelves. Nothing wrong with the merchandise and a lot of times they carry things that you can't find anywhere else.

onausable said:
Has anyone had any experience good or bad dealing with The Gunworks Muzzleloading Emporium of Springfield, Oregon?
I bought from them once...was referred there for a Navy Arms SxS shotgun I couldn't find anywhere else, and the transaction went well.
However, I think they're way overpriced and I've never bought anything else from them, don't even visit their website, etc

I have had several dealings with them, 2 guns and some other stuff.
No issues, straight up dealing with no problems. Their communication is top notch, packaging is good, prices reasonable. You can always find it cheaper somewhere else for anything in life you want. I dont worry about it a whole lot.
Their used inventory is good and always changing, website pretty current.
They have discounted me shipping since I live fairly close (100miles)
Suzi runs the show contact wise and is prompt to update you and give you the status of your dealing.
I feel they are top notch and runa business as it should be run.
Nice catalog too!

Brett

Onausable, I've bought many things, guns and shooting supplies, from The Gun Works. They've always treated me very fairly. They're a good source for powder too. Le Grand

I go in their shop occasionally when we are in Springfield. They have a real good selection of stuff but are a bit high on their prices. But they have stuff you can't find anywhere else around here. Joe can be a bit cantankerous, but is an honest business man.

I bought an Elk skin possibles bag from them online and sometimes stop at the store when I'm in the area. Seem to be good folks.

" Joe can be a bit cantankerous, but is an honest business man"

I've heard it put a bit stronger VBG, I have only had minor dealings for small items but they have a good reputation for the most part, I do get a kick out of trying to keep a straight face when I ask about the historical context of a particular gun they are selling as a "replica".

Thanks everyone. They have a rifle there I'm considering. If I decide to make the purchase I will do so with confidence.

Latest posts

Back