• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Rocky Mountain National Rendezvous

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just returned from the 2024 RMNR. It was a fun event and good to see and catch up with friends. Next year is the 200th anniversary of the first western fur trade rendezvous. It looks to be a great event that will be held on a private ranch near Blacks Fork, a few miles from the original 1825 rendezvous. The location is close to Ft. Bridger and the Museum of the Mountain Man in Pinedale WY makes an easy days visit from the sight. If you enjoy rendezvous and western fur trade history, you might want to put this one on your calendar.

Just returned from the 2024 RMNR. It was a fun event and good to see and catch up with friends. Next year is the 200th anniversary of the first western fur trade rendezvous. It looks to be a great event that will be held on a private ranch near Blacks Fork, a few miles from the original 1825 rendezvous. The location is close to Ft. Bridger and the Museum of the Mountain Man in Pinedale WY makes an easy days visit from the sight. If you enjoy rendezvous and western fur trade history, you might want to put this one on your calendar.
I am going to try to go next year, by the way, I sure like the powder horn you made for me.

Here are three pictures I took at the rendezvous and one (the tipis) that I took at the Museum of the Mountain Man annual fundraising auction event. I donate a powder horn to the auction to help raise funds for the museum. The rendezvous pictures include one where we were plotting a new business in period correct hearing aids, one of Indian Paintbrush, and one of a double rainbow over an isolated camp. You can go to the website of the Rocky Mountain National Rendezvous and see pictures from many past rondys. Info on 2025 is coming soon. You can also visit the website of the Museum of the Mountain Man for more info on their events. If you are in the Pinedale, Wyoming area, it is definitely worth a visit.

Attachments

• IMG_1445.jpg
    IMG_1445.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1442.jpg
    IMG_1442.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1432.jpg
    IMG_1432.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1427.jpg
    IMG_1427.jpg