• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Roedeer down in eastern Germany!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PreglerD

58 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello from Germany,

in the thread " A hunter's dream" I told you about the hooked guy in eastern Germany (Lausitz). Last week he got his Ardesa Deerhunter Kal. 45. After doing some testing at the range he went out yesterday for a roedeer hunt and was successful. He was able to harvest his first ML roe fawn (Kitz) at 40m. The peace died in its tracks with a lounge shot. The guy used 60 grs Swiss II and a .440 PRB. The ball exits the deer on the opposit site.

So ML hunting revival in eastern Germany moves on.
In march I'll visit him to show all the ML hunting stuff, giving tipps and advices, shoot and finally make a wildboar ML hunt.

Regards

Kirrmeister

Sounds like wonderful news. To me, the spread of muzzleloader hunting in Europe would be a natural. I wish you further success and keep us informed about future developments.

Back