• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

RWS #11 caps

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just purchased some 500 of these 1075 number 11 caps. Do not know if I ever fired them before. I have many cap n ball revolvers and a couple rifles that require number 11 caps.

Interested in others experience with these caps.

Thanks all for your shared experience with em. Thanks in advance for your impressions/experience/thoughts about em.

Last week I bought 500 RWS 1075+ caps also. My local gun store had them in stock. I am still using up my Remington and Winchester #11’s first. I hear that the RWS caps are good to go.

They are my favorite, I like them much more than cci. You should be happy with them. I make my own caps and shoot homemade the most, the only problem is that they don’t fit in a capper. The RWS fit the capper and all my nipples perfectly, never a mis fire or a second strike needed.i use them on an Uberti Remington and a Pietta 1860, both with Treso nipples.

They are fine. No complaints on performance with muskets and revolvers. A little expensive. I've used CCI, Remington, and Winchester. Fewer misfires with 1075's.
They are a little smaller than CCI. I used to have to lightly squeeze the CCI not the RWS They ignite well. The thing to remember on price is you get more than twice as many as CCI.

Latest posts

Back