• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Saratoga Biathlon

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys,
Glad to hear you all enjoyed the Manchester event.
We are grateful for your apearence. Hope to see you there next year with allot more snow. As for Saratoga I plan onbeing their but it looks like I will be at St. J for sure.
Looking forward to it.
And I will be shooting my 50 not my 32.
Cant wait.

We will be going to Saratoga that weekend. We might be staying over some place around there. It's a long drive for the brother and family. The Craig's are also thinking about staying over. I hope to make a good showing in the coming weekends!

to those traveling to Saratoga there is a new hotel in Malta at exit 12 or I87 that always seems wide open that is a Fairfield Inn. Exit 12 is ten miles or south of the city

Well, biathlon season has come to an offical close and we can put our snowshoes up. I'm not sure if they ever really got any real use. Overall, it was pretty good year. I look forward to next year when I can really do some damage with my smoothie.

See everyone in May for the NMLRA shoot in VT.

Back