• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Scammers.............

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Absolutely agree. I refuse to become a paying member of any forum. If a forum requires me to become a paid member, I will find one that doesn't simple as that.
There's no free lunch in anything, they don't really accept advertising as such and somebody's got to pay the bills. If it isn't worth $20 to you a year, for goodness sakes get off and leave it to us that don't mind paying $20 here to have something that makes sense on instead of all the nonsense that seems to be available on a lot of other sites.
Squint

There's no free lunch in anything, they don't really accept advertising as such and somebody's got to pay the bills. If it isn't worth $20 to you a year, for goodness sakes get off and leave it to us that don't mind paying $20 here to have something that makes sense on instead of all the nonsense that seems to be available on a lot of other sites.
Squint
Then why do I have to fight constant pop up ads?

I am a member just so I can read and post in the political section.

Only ads I see are at the top of the page and I go right past them and I do not get any popups, it must be different for others.

Curious.
There's always been those four or five ads at the top of the page, and like you, I go right past them. They don't pop up when I'm looking at other stuff, I'm not into really buying from this site and maybe that's where they get them from, I don't know. But when I open one of the forums I don't get a bunch of ads or even one.

Back