• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WANTED Screw for Pedersoli Enfield

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I lost my rear sight screw for my two band Pedersoli Enfield. The screw that holds the rear sight assembly to the barrel. I am willing to pay handsomely for one. I have no idea of what the thread size is.
Thanks

Yep, S&S.
Here they are.

Screenshot_20240930_141358_Chrome.jpg

A couple of weeks ago I lost the frizzen screw for my Pedersoli Charleville. Wanted to drawfile the factory polish off the lockplate. All parts and screws moved one foot from the end of my bench to a plastic drawer for forty-five minutes. Somehow I managed to lose that screw, and after half a day of tearing that end of my shop apart I never did find it. I contacted Pedersoli online, but it was four or five days till they got back to me. Meanwhile I hunted more online and found https://www.vtigunparts.com/store/ in the U.S. who had it listed. Ordered it for a few bucks plus a few more for shipping. Still a lot for a little machine screw, but I was happy to get it. When Pedersoli did get back to me, the lady said It would be the 40+ and shipping. She suggested I try their official U.S. parts dealer, who turned out to be the VTI Replica Gun Parts site that I had already ordered it from. VTI seemed to want you to check for availability on most parts, but all I had to do was click a "check for in-stock" link right beside the part, and they e-mailed me the next morning to say "Sure, we've got it."

Back