• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Seneca rifle

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I may have to think about getting another couple barrels since I did some trading and ended up with the Seneca in .32. Turns out he got his from the custom shop. The barrel is a really deep dark shiny blue and is marked as .32 cal T/C etc. but no model name is included. I haven't measured the twist yet but he said it was made mainly for shooting T/C maxi's. I hadn't seen maxi's in .32 and then he pulled out the mold that came with the gun. No name anywhere on the mold but it is a large nice .32 maxi mold, single cavity, that throws little pills of about 100 grains. Now to get some accessories for it and get out to the range. It even came with a peep sight so I won't have to strain my ancient eyes too much.
IMG_0002-1.jpg

IMG_0007.jpg
I've been working with some bullets of this type for a .54
it's not working too good for me. Do you lube them or use a lubed patch to get them to fit tight into the rifling?

Latest posts

Back