• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

shanandoah valley lube

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mainiac

36 Cal.
Reaction score
Can anyone on here tell me if this lube is the same thing as the older leehigh valley lube?
I so want to replace the lvl,,,and am wondering if this shanandoah lube really is the same as lvl?? Thanks,

BTW, do they have a web address,,i cant seem to find one.

mainiac said:
Can anyone on here tell me if this lube is the same thing as the older leehigh valley lube?
I so want to replace the lvl,,,and am wondering if this shanandoah lube really is the same as lvl?? Thanks,

BTW, do they have a web address,,i cant seem to find one.
Folks on this and other forums have said that the Shenendoah Valley lube is NOT the same as Lehigh Valley lube. I myself cannot say for sure but I trust in the words of those who have made the statements.

That being said, it may work just fine for your application. Give it a try and let us know your results.

Back