• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Share some hunting photos

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is some pictures from last year.

2015%20deer%20hunt%2006_zps0uyrruto.jpg

2015%20deer%20hunt%2004_zps1wpmjtpy.jpg

2015%20deer%20hunt%2005_zpstzoitxmj.jpg

2015%20deer%20hunt%2007_zpsxdmky9cl.jpg

9-12-15%20a_zpsttznwhzv.jpg

Antelope%202015_zpsglt5jm6y.jpg

Antelope%2001_zpswbmbiaew.jpg

Antelope%2003_zpst2nv5cqx.jpg

Sportsmans%20%20second%20place_zps58qxql5z.jpg

2015%20antelope%20mount%2003_zpsgcpivnyw.jpg

The Baron said:
figuring a tree stand is by far the best way to get a deer I've never really put much time into it.

Have taken most of my traditional muzzleloading deer off the ground and many with bow and arrow as well. Treestands can provide some advantages, but killing deer off the ground is not that difficult. If you don't like sitting, try still hunting. Most of all...just get out there! :thumbsup:

Spikebuck said:
The Baron said:
figuring a tree stand is by far the best way to get a deer I've never really put much time into it.

Have taken most of my traditional muzzleloading deer off the ground and many with bow and arrow as well. Treestands can provide some advantages, but killing deer off the ground is not that difficult. If you don't like sitting, try still hunting. Most of all...just get out there! :thumbsup:

Amen! :thumbsup:

hanshi said:
Spikebuck said:
The Baron said:

Amen! :thumbsup:
:thumbsup:

I don't know a thing about white tail by cursing the Juniper & pinion for mule deer is fine fare for this mountain boy.

Sean Gadhar said:
... cursing the Juniper & pinion for mule deer is fine fare for this mountain boy.

I curse the woods here too, sometimes - usually the prickly ash and bull thistles. LOL!

I know you meant "cruising", but cursing sounds so much funnier I couldn't resist. :haha:

Yes it does suck to be dyslexic. I can look right at it and not see it's wrong. Answer and Awsner both look right to me :cursing: I didn't even know I was until spell check. I just thought I sucked at spelling (and I do). But with spell check I started to find how many words I switched letters around or in this case I can't recognize the missing "I" because there is one in the word already. I can wright missng and it looks just fine except for the little red line under it :idunno:

I thought the sentence still read fine. LOL

I hope you don't think I was being mean - that was not my intention at all. I can relate, as I have some trouble with numbers. We use a 12-digit PO# system at work and I have to be really careful. Spell check doesn't help at all with numbers. :redface:

The Baron said:
I hope you don't think I was being mean - that was not my intention at all.

No not at all,it is funny, my wife is often called on to proofread and spends more time :rotf: then helping.

Like most life long things I spent time in my youth being VARY upset about it, now I just LOL and do my best to work around it.

Very nice pics! And, Holy Cow !! :shocked2: !! do you ever look like one of my friends in that last photo!

I was skinnier then! That was taken spring of 2006, SW Iowa.
30 days after I had a heart attack and two stents installed, along with a pacemaker/defibrillator at 42 yrs of age!!!

That turkey made me feel very much alive!!!

Back