• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Shenandoah Longrifles labor Day Voo 25 yr. Anniversary

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

freetrapper20

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Come help us celebrate. Shenandoah Longrifles Labor Day Weekend Rendezvous and 25 yr. Anniversary. For info go to:[url] http://home.earthlink.net/~freetrapper20[/url]
Click on Shenandoah Longrifles Club info on the left and then scroll thru the info. Cost Only $15.00 a person. Email club scribe Barb at: [email protected] and she'll send you a flyer/registration form. Thanks. :hatsoff:

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay I think I finally got it worked out to make this one. I am going to stop on my way down to Hertford, NC for the following weekend. I have been trying to get to this one for years. I hope I ain't jinxed myself. Last time I swore I was going to make it, some one hit me with a truck LOL

Hope to see you there,
Miki (and the Twins)

Glad to hear it. You should see some friendly people you might know that also go to OVPR events like Lou "Whiteface", Holly, Sondra, and some others too. The more the merrier.

Well as much as I want to camp I am going to have to settle for visiting on Sunday. I have to do a press thing for the new event in Hertford the following weekend.

Miki

Cheryl & I were there last year, had a good time & plan to be there this time too. Stop by for a cup of grog or switchel. :winking:

Is this open to the Public? I'd like to try and get my wife interested in rondy's but she'll have to test it out before actually participating. What is the cost if the public is allowed? Thanks.

Yes its open to the public. No charge to visit the camp. Gates open to visitors saturday and sunday 10am to 4pm. After 4 who ever is not "dressed" gets run out, so wear your rendezvous finest and stay longer. IMO Saturday would be best day cause on sunday some folks have to start tearing down to leave. Come on over!

Sweet! This will be my first also, so hopefully my wife will enjoy it She's dragged me to plenty of Renaissance FEstivals, so now its payback time.

Cheryl (Mrs Coot) & I will have a wedge tent with a big fly & red poles. Come by & say hello.
PS - Cheryl says that it is like Girl Scout camp -
canvas tents, woodsmoke & tall tales - only in an improved version with alcohol & fireworks. :grin:

I assume the event is on. As of last night, there was no email to advise otherwise. Its hard to have a rain date esp. when some folks come a long ways & the site is also used by other groups. The forecast is for things to more or less clear up? by Sat. afternoon? Cheryl & I are supposed to be in NC Sun. night & are going to skip :( Shenandoah at this point - Sat. looks like it might be a chainsaw day at home we have one tree down on our road :cursing: .

Latest posts

Back