• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Shiloh sharps 54 cal

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are there any records or way to date the Farmingdale rifles? Mine has a four-digit serial number, the Wolf mark and pretty sure a Badger barrel.
I'm pretty sure the records for those are fairly sketchy.
I've seen some comments on the Shiloh forum from guys that knew that history firsthand. You might check there to get a ballpark idea.
I remember reading somewhere that after or during the move there was some water damage in one of the trailers and that messed up a lot of papers.

I'm pretty sure the records for those are fairly sketchy.
I've seen some comments on the Shiloh forum from guys that knew that history firsthand. You might check there to get a ballpark idea.
I remember reading somewhere that after or during the move there was some water damage in one of the trailers and that messed up a lot of papers.
I'm told that the 1987 Gun Digest has some information. I'll see what I find and share.

This is from the 1987 Gun Digest. Serial numbers ranges for the Farmingdale Shiloh rifles.

Attachments

• ShilohSN.jpg
    ShilohSN.jpg
    260.4 KB · Views: 0
Back