• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Shooting Clubs in Oklahoma

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cody presley

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Im new here, and im still pretty new at the blackpowder shooting. Im looking for a shoot close to my area. Does anybody know how to get hold of somebody in Oklahoma with information on where the blackpowder clubs meet?? Any help would be appreciated.

I live in Newalla, Okla ( just East of OKC)
Where do you live ?
I only know of 3 or 4 left here in our state.
Let me know so I can get info. for one near you.

Vearl

I live in Shawnee getting ready to move out in wewoka.The club here in my area has closed it's doors. I got some phone numbers to some people who suppose to be over a lot of these shoots. i would love to find one close by, i really love to find one or start one, that meets on sat.

Call the numbers of NMLRA Reps that I sent you, they might help if you ask. I did not post them here as I am not sure that is within the rules.

Most shoots are on Sunday since lots of folks work on Saturday.

Another new guy from OKC. I wouldlove to meet up and have a shoot if there are not any organized ones. Lets get the ball rolling.

Hello,
I get that way now and then. What are you shootParker-Hale 1858 Volunteer rifle, a 1858 Pietta, a Jukar .45 percussion pistol, and a derringer swivel brl pistol.

Latest posts

Back