• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Should I or should I not?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BTW, that gun is not a “reproduction made by Uberti”. Some of the castings, cylinder, back straps, and barrels came as rough forgings from Uberti but they were bored, rifled and finished in the Iver Johnson factory under Colt’s supervision to Colt’s specifications. As such it is a Colt’s revolver and can be papered with a factory letter.
I'm not an expert on Colts. Don't claim to be altho I have stayed in a Howard Johnson one night. I am more informed about such tho. I've read through years of posts on various forums about 2nd and also about the 3rd gen. some really great info out there but in my research Ive had to sift through the TON of misinformation about such as well. I've sifted through a large amount of posts that say these are made by Uberti and this is simply not the case. In short I agree with Bad Karma

Back