• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Sika down with my new gun!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations, Osprey! Unfortunately, I didn't get out during this early season. Work got in the way. I did just accept a position with my agency in SW PA, and am probably gonna be settled in in time to hunt the late PA muzzleloader season. Once I know the lay of the land come on up some time!

Great story. Keep trying and don't give up! God must have wanted you to have that deer. ;-)

Two words: "cows knee". A waxed piece of leather to keep over your lock until you're ready to shoot. I made mine from an old car chamois (old enough to be a leather one).

CONGRATS! and Attaboy to you!!! good story! thanks fer sharin! that bp do put a whole new outlook on huntin don't it?! :rotf: you'll never ferget that one,,,or either fer that matter! :thumbsup:

Back