• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Simple range rifle stand ideas

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

awreis

36 Cl.
Reaction score
I'm wanting to make a stand for my rifle when I'm at the range or for when I clean it outside. I've done some googling but can't find anything I like for a single rifle. Does anyone have pictures of one they have made that they would care to share?

All kinds of stands on pintrest and some youtube instructions on making them, but I find that a flip down place to lean your rifle on your range box makes alot more sense than a whole other piece of gear to lug around.

I already have WAY too much stuff when I go to the range, so I'm always trying to find a way to get rid of something and combine things to be able to tote around less. Here are two examples, and generally you just set the box on the table, flip it down, and it's a steady and firm place to rest your rifle.

1725892693207.png

1725892705094.png

I bought mine here off @Spiderman317 . Not exactly like these two pics off the internet, but really nice in curly maple. Highly recommend his boxes at a very fair price!

I honestly can't imagine going with both this heavy box and a whole separate rifle stand, and I don't need to, because it holds all my stuff and holds my rifle when I'm not messing with it.

I do have
I have two of these that are driven into the ground to allow setting up just about anywhere. If I'm shooting out of the bag this is all that is needed and is portable. Very handy for impromptu shooting in hunting camp or just setting up somewhere in the woods.

View attachment 347619
Something like this is exactly what I'm thinking of. Thanks you.

Latest posts

Back