• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Slicing meat.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And some fine looking meat to be sliced, it appears. :thumbsup:

Many beagles on your side of the pond???

Looks like a fellow could keep a brace of them in rabbits, and, quite content.

If you've never hunted rabbit behind a good beagle, or four, you've missed out on something very special!

Best regards, Skychief

I supply a chap that keeps a pack.
He use to hunt them but we live in country of dumb law makers and hunting with a pack of dogs other game than rabbits was outlawed, even rabbits is supposed to be to a gun!

I got big poop poured on me when I posted a picture of jess catching a young hare recently on a British forum! Dumb.

B.

As always thanks for sharing the story and pictures, as for the law that is sad and baffling. I thought the UK still had a good number of clubs devoted to hound hunting - bassets, beagles, harriers and of course foxhounds.

will5a1 said:
As always thanks for sharing the story and pictures, as for the law that is sad and baffling. I thought the UK still had a good number of clubs devoted to hound hunting - bassets, beagles, harriers and of course foxhounds.
Oh it still goes on, just can't broadcast it!

Stupid country.....

Back