• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Smiling Kids and Bucks...Can't Beat It

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Can't beat a picture of a smiling kid and harvested game. Friend of mine from Charlotte, NC just sent me a picture of a buck he shot with a .54 caliber Hawken and PRB while hunting with his 10 year old nephew this past season. He said they had just gotten into the woods and literally he was just sitting down on the ground next to his nephew when this buck came trotting with his nose to the ground headlong into them. Never even looked at them. He fired at a mere 5 yards! :shocked2: His nephew had a pretty exciting experience!!!

Just love seeing smiling kids in these pictures. Wish it would have had the gun and my friend in it to, but I guess the picture captures the best anyway.

Opening MZ by mdheaser

Very nice photo! It's wonderful that your friend is sharing the hunting (and muzzleloading) experience with his nephew.

Just hooked another muzzleloader! Tell your buddy, "Well done!" :thumbsup:

I was thinking of having that boy there with you for that experience :thumbsup: +2

I'm sure that young man will be asking Santa for a muzzleloader if he hasn't already. Great story and Great hunt that will always be remembered by that young man :thumbsup: :hatsoff:

Back