• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

snake eye's nipple wrench??? pics added

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adkmountainken

40 Cal.
Reaction score
just picked up a Snake Eyes pistol and want to remove nipples to clean where can i find a wrench for it? seems the normal cap and ball wrenches are way to long to get in there any help??

Attachments

• IMG_4276.jpg
    IMG_4276.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_4277.jpg
    IMG_4277.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4278.jpg
    IMG_4278.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 0
I’m not familiar with the Snake Eyes pistol. A picture would help.

If you need a really short wrench to fit a tight space, maybe one of the ratcheting nipple wrenches from Ted Cash Manufacturing would work.

Notchy Bob

Had a snake eye pistol at one time and don’t recall any difficulty getting nipples in or out, but I do have a variety of nipple wrenches. A photograph or two would help us to understand your issue.

After loosening the nipple, you might want to try pushing an automotive vacuum line cap onto the cone to make it easier to remove and reinstall.

Back