• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

so hard to wait

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am dead set I am going to wait until gun season to shoot my deer this year.
My problem is that I have a nice 10 point that has shown up on the little 60 acres I hunt.
It is so tempting to go after him with my bow but if I kill him with my bow, he will be gone and then I can’t shoot him with my Flintlock

Attachments

• IMG_0411.jpeg
    IMG_0411.jpeg
    422.9 KB
  • IMG_0901.jpeg
    IMG_0901.jpeg
    7 MB
If I was still a bow hunter I’d hunt him now. Might be gone by the time gun season rolls around.

It is so tempting to go after him with my bow but if I kill him with my bow, he will be gone and then I can’t shoot him with my Flintlock
Oh, for crying out loud. Are you a hunter or not? Take your buck with whatever you can take him with. Quit your dithering. ;)

Back