• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WANTED someone to engrave a patch box cover for me.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
decided that the current build needs a patch box. have said item but am totally engraving illiterate. engraving challenged?
just plain can't engrave or even draw a straight line.
there has to be someone that can do it for me within these hallowed forums.
will pay whatever you require.
i have this set. will pay all expenses.

Attachments

• 20240809_114409.jpg
    20240809_114409.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 6
  • 20240809_114444.jpg
    20240809_114444.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240809_114509.jpg
    20240809_114509.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
decided that the current build needs a patch box. have said item but am totally engraving illiterate. engraving challenged?
just plain can't engrave or even draw a straight line.
there has to be someone that can do it for me within these hallowed forums.
will pay whatever you require.
i have this set. will pay all expenses.
Chuck Edwards - look him up on Facebook - nice guy and does great engraving! He did a sideplate for me and it turned out very nice.

Ditto Chuck Edwards!

FYI, anyone interested can reach Chuck Edwards for any engraving work at his email, at ‘Wipingstick at msn dot com’.

You know the drill, insert the ‘@‘ for ‘at’ and the ‘.’ for ‘dot’, and then eliminate all of the spaces, lol … just to beat the AI robots!

Latest posts

Back