• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

sort of sad..

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roy

70 Cal.
Reaction score
Well this may be one of the last that my Father and I work on together. .575 bore... to shoot the .555 round balls that I have :haha: Slightly aged with steel furniture. Its been in the works for a while now, thought that I would finish it up.

DSC_0024.jpg

DSC_0026.jpg

DSC_0025.jpg

DSC_0027.jpg

DSC_0028.jpg

Man thats got beautiful lines with a gorgeous piece of wood. :thumbsup:

Thats to bad if it is the last one you two collaborate on...

Well.. we might do another but I sort of doubt it. His neck and back won't really allow it anymore.

Sweet !! How long a barrel there Roy? Looks like bout 14-1/2" lop ?

58 smooth my fav !!

its a .36" barrel with a 13 1/2" lop.. going to shoot it tomorrow

Well, it could be allot worse, that he isn't able to help at the bench anymore. I am sure he will sill enjoy your building and watching what you are doing now. Get him a comfortable chair to watch the action from.

not the same.. but then again he can still gripe :haha: :thumbsup:

Thanks.. I added your black gunk to the finish.. a bit different way about it though :thumbsup:

Roy said:
Thanks.. I added your black gunk to the finish.. a bit different way about it though :thumbsup:
I did a spray on wipe off a couple guns ago...it worked OK, just a little different effect.

Hey Roy..get some "Stopain" roll on by Life Time
for your dads neck and back...I works for me real
well. You can get it at Health food stores and
Pharmacies. Very reasonably priced too. Wulf

It also comes in spray...both very good and
lasting...give it a try....

I well remember meeting your dad, a fine gentleman.He was working on a perfectly balanced light .45 at the time. Please pass my regards, Good smoke, Ron in FL

I always smile and feel lucky when I look at my squirrel rifles hunters star, knowing Dad Stroh engraved it.

Always thought that was kinda special. :thumbsup:

Back