• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Source for M1816 Front Band?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kb466

40 Cal.
Reaction score
I am in need of a front band for a M1816 Flintlock Musket I am building. I have tried Lodgewood and S&S and both are out of stock. I would be willing to use a good original or a good repro. Can anyone steer me toward a source for one? Of course, if any of you have one you would like to part with, please let me know that as well. Thanks for any assistance.

[email protected]

Do a google search for Lodgewood Manufacturing. They are a place up in White Water Wisconsin that caters to N-SSA guys, but often have earlier parts and such. They won't be cheap. The other would be[url] www.ssfirearms.com[/url] in New York. They may have an orginial part or a newly cast reproduction avaliable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back