• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Special hunt for a Special youngman

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you so Much!! I am so excited for this youngman. I just hope the birds do good. I will post pics!!!!

I just got the donated straps from Short Arm in the mail today and am finishing up the bag. I will get it and the horn strap and sash in the mail tomorrow. :thumbsup:

Yall rock I cant wait to see all the great stuff yall have put together for Wes. He is gonna look awsome.

I can mail you some pre-lubed patches or some other stuff so he has stuff to practice with before the official shoot. Just let me know the sizes & thickness desired of patches/wads.

I like to help kids shoot and think that this is a great opportunity for members here to give back to the sport. I have asked for help here on this forum for a boy that I sponsor and wish to help you do the same. Make a list and PM me, you never know what I might be able to come up with.

Dave

Back