• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

St Louis Hunter

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

duckmuzzle

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hi All,
Long time duck hunter first time Muzzleloader. Have learned a lot by reading and thought I would join.
Everybody seems very helpful to us who are learning.
Duckmuzzle

Hi, and welcome! Just join in whenever the spirit moves you and share your experiences or ask questions.

Welcome Duckmuzzle!

I think you'll find a lot of info and great advice here, the folks on this forum are some of the nicest people I have met online!

Blessings!
Oldpagan

Welcome. You'll find a wealth of knowledgeable folks here that can help you down the right trail. So have a seat, fill yer tin cup as the coffees jest finished boiling.

Welcome to the MLF Duckmuzzle! There are lots of friendly knowlegable folks here on the forum with a lifetime of experience to share. Pull up a stump and join us at the fire.

You will be hard pressed to find a more knowledgeable or friendly and helpful group anywhere. These guys are the BEST.
And a warm welcome to you, as well! :v

Latest posts

Back