• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Still Lookin' for the Bigun

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nifeman

45 Cal.
Reaction score
Been out hunting for the elusive whitetail that one of my neighbors saw crossing the highway just below where my son and I have hunted. She said "it's the biggest buck I have ever seen". We found his rub line today, and my son took this picture of one of his many rubs. Saw little saplings twisted off, some that look like they exploded. He placed his **inline** next to it for comparison. What do ya think?? Maybe a keeper? Not the Knight!! :surrender: Bud
20131221_083640_zpsd493fe6b.jpg

That is the work of a monster buck; no doubt about it. But please tell me that's not one of those "unmentionable" rifles in the pic!!!!! They are verboten.

hanshi said:
That is the work of a monster buck; no doubt about it. But please tell me that's not one of those "unmentionable" rifles in the pic!!!!! They are verboten.
You know young'uns... can't seem to convert him to a sidelock :idunno: . He just set it for comparison for the photo...

I believe it is a late rut. We've found numerous fresh rubs and scrapes. Fellas I've talked to at work have told me of friends of theirs that have taken big bucks and that's not typical for this area. If we don't bag him this week, I hope nothing befalls him till next year...

Back