• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Stone's Trace Regulators

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kbeck

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Anybody know if this club is still active? Still have public shoots? Years ago (1970's?)I used to shoot there off and on.

Beck

I too used to shoot there and camp with crazy Charlie Fancil. I am ol-Ephraim and now live in Tenn.They say we started that shoot at least that is what they say.
Ephraim

I've heard of these boys and their shoots..If you get some info, please post some rondy or shoot dates and locations.

Well here's what I found out:

First Sunday of the month @ 1PM (year-round unless cancelled) - primitive shoot (for fun)

Third Sunday of the month @ 9 AM (year-round unless cancelled) - money shoot ($16) includes lunch.

Shooters encouraged to join...not required...street clothes ok.

Small rendezvous around July 4th for clubmembers & friends.

Festival in Sept (see www.stonestrace.com)

Last edited by a moderator:
Dog gone it.

Should have read:

Third SATURDAY of the month 9am for the money shoots

Latest posts

Back