• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Stormy weather....

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Billnpatti said:
The only thing I can think of to say is that I am green with envy. Such a beautiful dog! I used to have a shotgun like yours. It was so sweet but I made the mistake of trading it off. I kick my own butt every time I see someone with one. It just reminds me that I should have kept mine.
Yes I understand what you mean fully, this particular Pedersoli model is the second one I owned after trading my first one and regreting it. When this one apeared I jumped on it! Gratefully it fits and shoots perfectly.
I hope to get their trade gun flinter soon.
Heck I may sell most my modern shotguns then....they just don't seem to please me as much!

B.

Latest posts

Back