• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Summer hunting?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Walks Alone said:
You can use those permits to remove that species on that landowners land too, but usually only if you are immediate family or an employee of that landowner not hired just for the erradication.
In North Carolina, the land owner can name anyone as the involved party...I was fortunate back in the early 90's to have a farmer friend name me as the shooter on depredation permits for 10 does in July, another 10 in August, for two years in a row.

Afternoons just before dark I'd drive into the edge of a big soybean field, back the truck into the treeline, drape a camo net over the front of it, sit/stand in the back using the roof for a bench rest...it was like conducting a clinic on long range performance capabilites of .30-06 / 165grn PSPs...

Back