• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Swampy had a Smooth day!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good to see your success. Looks like some fine eating. Was there any heart left? Looks like your shooting a smoothie better at deer than me. I aimed small and missed comlpetly. :rotf:

B.Habermehl said:
Good to see your success. Looks like some fine eating. Was there any heart left? Looks like your shooting a smoothie better at deer than me. I aimed small and missed comlpetly. :rotf:

You know, I'm not exactly sure. :haha: I'll havta ask my uncle who dressed her out. I was there for the beginning but not when he reached that point. I know he was bitchin at all the blood inside her. :haha: I just assumed I took both lungs out like I normally do on deer.

:thumbsup: That's making up for lost time all right!
Way to stick it out..Nice looking boom stick too!
great shot..rifle and Pic's Congrats..You earned it! :v

Swampy, that is an outstanding story and outstanding pictures! The pipe is a great touch (my Granddad used to smoke a cob). Thanks for sharing your success and congratulations!! :hatsoff: :thumbsup:

Thanks guys, sure made my day...it was nice to be able to relax today and give my arm a break. :haha:

We just quartered her up. My uncle said I was just high of the heart, ,missing it.

Congratulations and thanks for sharing. That's a big doe where I'm from. :hatsoff:

Back