• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

swivel-breech flint 'Jaeger' style?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like it, not a bad price, especially if it's in good mechanical condition, which I bet it is. I'd love to have that.

What the heck calibre is it? If it's a combination smoothbore/rifle, indeed it would be a nice rig for hunting. If it has two rifled barrels, I'm not sure lugging around the extra weight would be worth the one extra shot.
Heck I'd just bore one barrel smooth, if it was a double rifle.

If I had the money, I certainly would not let it sit around and gather dust as a display queen. I'd use it for sure. Again it looks like a very nice swivel rifle. I bet the modern custom guns go for at least that.

Rat

Jaegermeister...why we oughta...!!!

:curse: :nono: :curse:

:hmm:

Well, it DOES have a curved butt plate. And does not look like the example that Stumpkiller provided in the Dixie Jeager thread of what one should look like?

It's a fake!!! Get the Chainsaw!!!!

Am I seeing things or are there 2 guns there? Looks to me like a right hand and a left hand.

:agree:
This miraculious gun has cheek rests on both right and left sides as well as sliding wood patchboxes on both sides and locks on both sides!!!

which gun do you suppose is for sale?

:hmm:

Awwww you guys...we're going to have to throw ya all in the lake, along with Jaegermiester and the Rebel.

Sheeeeeeesh.

:shake:

Rat

As long as its a lake full of WATER and not a lake of that nasty SOLVENT stuff, so we can clean our guns correctly while we're there. :crackup:

Latest posts

Back