• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

T/C 54 Cal Hawken

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds great...yes, a so called witness mark on a ramrod is a must...otherwise if a question comes up, we have no idea of the condition of a bore...keep up the good work!

Trip # five to the range today. Shot the same load as last time. Shot off hand this time at 50 yards.
offhand.jpg

roundball said:
:hatsoff:...sure glad you won't be coming after me in the woods!
:winking:
62c94293.gif

Lots of fun. Finished off the first box of 100 round balls. Have a new box of a 100 and a fresh can of powder on hand
funkybanana.gif

Sean.. very nice shootibg there, glad the rifle shoots so well. The more you shoot the better it gets.

Next trip to the range I need to bring some sticks to practiice for the 100 yard crossed sticks shoot...
Accuracy.jpg
Long as I have a bay to myself I should get away with it. They are pretty picky on where you shoot from.

Back