• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

T/C CUSTOMER SERVICE

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lonewolf5347

40 Cal.
Reaction score
WELL I HAD A PROBLEM WITH A M/L THAT I OWN FOR ABOUT 6 YEARS,TO MAKE A LONG STORY SHORT.
I TRIED TO REMOVE A BASE MOUNT SCREW AND WITH NO LUCK BROKE THE ALLEN KEY WRECH HEAD IN THE SCREW HEAD THAT HOLDS THE BASE MOUNT TO THE GUN.
I COULD OF DRILLED IT OUT BUT THOUGHT LET JUST SEND IT BACK TO T/C AND SEE IF THEY WILL REMOVE THE FROZEN SCREW,SO OFF IT WENT LAST TUESDAY BY UPS COST $6.10
TODAY THE M/L IS RETURN WITH THE PROBLEM FIXED BEST $6.00 BUCK SPENT.
AND A :thumbsup: TO T/C CUSTOMER SERVICE

I only wish they would bring back some of the sidelock TCs they used to make along with perhaps a true recreation of a Hawken with deep rifleing grooves in maybe .58 cal.

Oh well.

Zonie they still make them they are not in the catalog but Fox Ridge Outfitters has them. Unfortunately not the Cherokee but many configurations of the Pennsylvania rifle and Renegage. You can also get the Hawken kits there :)

I THINK THEY GO BEYOND THE CALL OF DUTY WHEN IT COMES TO THERE WARRANTY :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Rebel said:
HalfTail, i think he is refering to a scope Base mounting screw.

Why would you want to mount a bottle of Scope on a rifle? Is this some way to cover up the black powder smell when ya' shoot it. :hmm:

You are correct. T/C has excellent cutomer service. Any problem/part I've had, T/C's customer service has stood behind thier product, 100%. None better.

Rebel said:
HalfTail, i think he is refering to a scope Base mounting screw.

Oh,
I was having an early morning Brain cramp.Sometimes they last all day! :winking:

just hope when i have to use them they come through like that fer me :hatsoff: .........bob

Latest posts

Back