• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

T/C Hawken Rebarrel.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i've got a percussion 50cal roundball twist green mountain drop-in for a t/c hawken i'd let go pretty reasonable. if any of ya are interested give me a pt for more info & price.

in case ya didn't notice, they're all out of stock. they've been sayin' for months "available soon". for what it's worth & have a good'en, bubba.

There can be a world of difference between a new unused barrel and something bought off of a place that sells used parts.

[/quote]

You stole that rifle. 50 dollars is unreal. The great news is you got everything you need to make the gun of your dreams. If it were me I would use the old barrel for a tomato stake. I would order a Green Mountain barrel. If you like the PRB thing they got you covered. If you want a Far Speaker you can make a Hot Rod Hawken like this one of mine.

HawkenwithRecoilpad1.jpg

It is a fast twist paper patched bullet shooter.
SO it depends what you want the rifle to be. You cold re bore it. Or you can customize it and make it something that is uniquely yours.

Good job on the find. Ron
[/quote]

Wow, I like the looks of that Hot rod Hawken! What twist, bullet and range does it shoot Ron?

Got some good news on the phone, called this outfit and just missed their last slow twist 50 cal barrel, but was informed that Green Mountain is expanding their production facility and barrels should be available around January. http://www.longrifles-pr.com/gminterbarrels.shtml

These folks are their largest distributor.

Last edited by a moderator:
they were 'sposed to be in stock in july, then september. maybe they'll actually make some this time if they can squeeze'em in around the ruger 10/22 & ar 15 barrels. luck to ya & have a good'en friend, bubba.

Yeah, that is what they said, I guess expansion took more than they figgered. Thanks for your time sir, best wishes.

Back