• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

FOR SALE T/C Hunting Tang Sight -- with Extra Aperture

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
For Sale from ME: T/C Hunting Tang Sight

Excellent condition TC Hunting Tang Sight suitable for use on a Hawken or Renegade (the front sight height may need to be adjusted). Includes the front screw which needs to be D&T’d if your tang doesn’t have that hole, and it uses the rear wood screw. (I always put a layer of black electrical tape under the sight, trimmed to fit, to protect the base metal.) These are rare and getting harder to find. The extra aperture included is a William’s “Twilight Peep”, as the brass ring is easily visible in the early morning or late afternoon woods when there’s low light and the deer are against the dark firs.

$165.00 shipped to lower 48 States.

Payments made by U.S. Postal Money Order or Paypal/F&F ship out right away; for other money orders or personal checks, shipment will be maybe after they clear.

Reply here to say “I’ll Take It!” and also send a PM to finalize the deal.

Images below – thanks for looking!

Old No7

TC Tang 1.jpeg

TC Tang 2.jpeg

TC Tang 3.jpeg

Excellent condition TC Hunting Tang Sight suitable for use on a Hawken or Renegade (the front sight height may need to be adjusted). Includes the front screw which needs to be D&T’d if your tang doesn’t have that hole, and it uses the rear wood screw. (I always put a layer of black electrical tape under the sight, trimmed to fit, to protect the base metal.) These are rare and getting harder to find. The extra aperture included is a William’s “Twilight Peep”, as the brass ring is easily visible in the early morning or late afternoon woods when there’s low light and the deer are against the dark firs.

Payments made by U.S. Postal Money Order or Paypal/F&F ship out right away; for other money orders or personal checks, shipment will be maybe after they clear.

Old No7

View attachment 353908

View attachment 353909

View attachment 353910
P

Old No7

View attachment 353908

View attachment 353909

View attachment 353910
I will take it.

Back