• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

T/C Seneca stock

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kickstartcycles

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Is there anyone who makes a duplicate stock for the T/C Seneca. I have repaired mine twice and the crack just keeps growing each year. I'd like to replace it if possible.

Thanks Lenard

Try pecatonica Click Here They have replacements for the Hawken. Talk to them, they do custom work as well as stocks for TOTW, MBS and others. Bill

kickstartcycles said:
Is there anyone who makes a duplicate stock for the T/C Seneca. I have repaired mine twice and the crack just keeps growing each year. I'd like to replace it if possible.

Thanks Lenard

If you don't mind me asking, where is the crack?
Is it on the off side of the lock, running forward near the lock bolt hole?

It originally split forward from the lock bolt hole. Now it has started going to the rear it is back about an inch from the lock bolt hole now and all the way into the barrel channel in the front. I have spread and glued it twice but it grows a little each year. It's been shot and cleaned so much it's almost a smooth bore anymore. But I'm not the biggest man and really like the way it fits me. Wish I could build a duplicate with a flintlock but I'm not that talented.

There is one on E-Bay $60 or so, ends in a couple of days.

If it was me I would call Wayne Dunlap and then get with the guy with the duplicator.

I'll bet you could come up with something special.

Good Luck

Latest posts

Back