• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

t/c service shines

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charlie45

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hi! all I don't post much, but I read alot. Sunday I read a post speaking highly of t/c service. This caused me to remenber taht I needed to order a new hammer for my .54 Renagde.
Well yesterday about 10:00am et I called and talked to a nice lady called Gail and ordered my part $15.95 + shipping. Gail said she would put my order in the computer and said goodby.
Well I expexted maybe 7 to 10 days but I almost flipped when UPS just dropped off my new hammer. You got to like that! :grin:

Who flagged the thumbs down icon? Sounds like you were treated just right.

T/C is a great company to deal with.

:redface: Thanks for changing the thumb. I sure did not intend a thumb down after good service like that. :v

Back